SEND FLOWERS TO MACEDONIA TO CONVEY YOUR EMOTIONS
When we think about Macedonia or North Macedonia, the first things that come to our minds are the names of Alexander the Great and Mother Teresa, both of whom were born in the country. Alexander, as we are all aware, was known to be one of the greatest military commanders in the history of the world and made the kingdom of Macedonia the most powerful state in the world once upon a time. Mother Teresa, on the other hand, won the Nobel Peace Prize for her contributions toward peace and harmony in society. Macedonia, then, is indeed special. And we, at Send Flowers to Macedonia, have honored the place with our specially-curated flower collection.
We have designed our flowers to suit all your moods and emotions.
- Does your heart skip a beat for someone?
- Do you want to propose to your lover?
- Is someone’s birthday around the corner?
- Do you want to send love and wishes to your friend for getting married?
- Do you want to congratulate your brother on his success?
Express these emotions and more with a bouquet of flowers! We provide you with varieties of flowers like roses, lilies, carnations, and others. So take your pick and send your love to the ones that matter!
Send Flowers to Macedonia
And there is more! You can also customize gifts according to your preference and order them from anywhere in the world. We promise a quick and easy flower delivery in Macedonia while you sit in the comfort of your home. Our network of flower shops in Macedonia also ensures that fresh handpicked blossoms are delivered to your loved ones. The variety of flowers we, your florist in Macedonia, offer include:
Rose: Flowers help you give meaning to thousands of feelings. But when it comes to expressing the purest of them all — love — a rose is what we first think of. Since antiquity, the rose has held a special place in our hearts because of its ethereal beauty and sweet and spicy fragrance. While love can be celebrated each and every day, roses are always in high demand during Valentine’s Day. However, we can assure you that you will always find your choice of rose from our collection at Send Flowers to Macedonia despite an insane hankering for the beautiful blossom on February 14.
- Red Rose: When romance is in the air, a red rose becomes your best companion. You can send roses to Macedonia to propose, or fill your spouse’s day with joy by gifting her a red rose bouquet, or conveying the tender emotion of your heart with a bunch of red roses.
- Yellow Rose: Love is also friendship. Gift your friend a bouquet of yellow roses to say that you love them to bits.
- Pink Rose: Tell a person how much you admire them with pink roses.
- White Rose: White is considered a symbol of loyalty, purity, and innocence. That’s why, it has become a perfect wedding day gift in recent times.
Poppy: When we talk about flowers and Macedonia, how can we not include poppy on our list. Poppy is the national flower of the country and grows in a wide range of hues and colors. It also has different connotations in different countries and signifies passionate love, happiness, remembrance and prosperity.
- Red Poppy: In countries like China and Japan, red poppy refers to intense love between a couple.
- White Poppy: In ancient times, Greeks and Romans offered poppy flowers to the dead as consolation.
- Yellow Poppy: These blossoms denote prosperity and success and are ideal gifts to friends and relatives.
Carnations: These are one of the most popular flowers when it comes to sending gifts to friends and family. This is perhaps because of the fact that Greek and Roman emperors used carnations in their crowns as a symbol of royalty and success. When you gift these flowers, you tell your loved ones how you revel in their feat. These blooms are available in red, white, pink, yellow, and orange.
Lilies: They say when you plant a lily in your home, it spreads warmth and happiness. This is perhaps because lilies add long-lasting color and fragrance to gardens and bouquets. That’s why lilies are the perfect gift for your partner, friends, and family alike. Elegant and exquisite, there are several varieties of lilies like:
- Water lily: It symbolizes wisdom and knowledge and has become a popular choice for wedding bouquets.
- Fire lily: Symbol of purity and fiery passion, you can gift them to your special someone.
- Calla lily: It symbolizes rebirth. So you can mourn someone by sending calla lilies to the family of the deceased. In spring, the flowers are lighter in color like white and pink while they turn yellow, orange, and dark purple in autumn.
- Kaffir lily: This particular brand of lily is meant to spread cheer and is available in bright colors like orange and yellow.
- Lily of the valley: Another popular choice for wedding bouquets, this variety of lily signifies happiness and prosperity.
Orchids: Since time immemorial, orchids have graced the earth. With every passing decade and century, they have continued to evolve into one of the most diverse families of flowers. This is also the reason why they are available in multiple colors and hues like red, white, pink, purple, yellow, orange, and the rare blue ones. They are classy, chic, and complex, and a popular choice for gifts.
Tulips: A symbol of burning desire and passionate love, you can send tulips to your lovers. Their symmetrical shape also signifies the perfect love. They are available in bold colors like pink, red, yellow, orange, purple, and white.
Daisies: Who doesn’t love a daisy? They are spirit lifters and can spread cheer in anyone’s life. They stand for love and loyalty and you can send daisies to Macedonia for your friends. They come in colors like pink, red, yellow, orange, and salmon.
Flower Delivery in Macedonia
You don’t have to run helter-skelter in order to send flowers to your loved ones in Macedonia. Order from our website and see how smoothly our team carries out the flower delivery in Macedonia. You can also choose to send flowers according to the occasion and see how we make it happen for you…
Wedding Flowers: There are flowers and then there are flowers for weddings. We curate our wedding flowers in such a way that your gift can make a newly-wed couple feel special. Red roses (love), lilies (warmth), peonies (prosperity), and hydrangeas (emotions) make the best choices when it comes to sending wedding flowers in Macedonia.
Birthday blooms: Yellow roses (friendship), lilies (happiness), gerberas (cheerfulness), orchids (strengthening the bond) are ideal to ring in someone’s birthday. We, at Send Flowers to Macedonia, have a wide collection of all such varieties that you can send as a gift.
Flowers to celebrate love and Valentine’s Day: You already know how special it feels to be in love. To add more mush to those feelings, select from our bouquet of roses and tulips — the two most popular choices — and say those beautiful three words to your partner.
Flowers for new born: Send all your affection and love to the little one and the new parents with a bouquet of bright and colorful blossoms like lilies, roses, tulips, and carnations.
Condolence flowers: Chrysanthemums, lilies, or orchids are flowers through which you can mourn someone and express grief to the family of the deceased.
Flower Shops in Macedonia
We have onboarded flower shops in Macedonia on the promise that they will deliver fresh-cut flowers in Macedonia. This is because we want the recipient to have a pleasurable experience upon receiving the flowers. The idea is that they should feel your warmth and love in the flowers that you have sent either from the US or any part of the world.
Know Macedonia, a land close to nature!
Apart from Alexander the Great and Mother Teresa, Macedonia, or North Macedonia now, has a storied history despite gaining its independence as recently as 1991. It was a critical part of various distinctive empires — from the ancient Byzantine to the Ottoman — and thus has a mixed population. The country is also known for its natural beauty, characterized by sprawling meadows, high mountain massifs rich in flora and fauna, and tectonic lakes. No wonder then that the tourism sector plays a significant role in the economy of the country, accounting for 6.7% of its GDP in 2016.
Macedonia is also known for:
- Ohrid, the oldest (estimated 400 million years old) and one of the deepest lakes (940ft) in Europe; it also consists of 200 endemic species that aren’t found any other place in the planet
- Kokino, which, according to NASA, is the fourth oldest astronomic observatory in the world
- Most mountain peaks — 34 — in the world
Florist in Macedonia
We are your florist in Macedonia as we deliver flowers in major cities like the capital Skopje as well as in far-flung and remote areas. All you have to do is order from our website and we will do the rest for you!
Where can I send flowers in Macedonia?
We deliver flowers to each and every location in Macedonia, including remote areas.
What are the delivery charges if I want to send flowers to Macedonia?
We have a flat delivery fee of US$ 10.
Do you deliver on the same day?
Same-day delivery is assured provided the order is placed before our cut off time.
What if the order is not delivered or there are some issues with the delivery?
We will offer a full refund if the order is not delivered.